Rams cuts on the way to 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
JFM is who I'm mostly shocked about, I didn't really pay attention to him much in the preseason, was he that bad? I thought that he showed a lot of promise last year, so he must have really fell off over the summer.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
JFM is who I'm mostly shocked about, I didn't really pay attention to him much in the preseason, was he that bad? I thought that he showed a lot of promise last year, so he must have really fell off over the summer.
He was invisible

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
69374744_1889864024492799_4508741145605439488_n.jpg

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29

Since camp started, I got the feeling that he must have not come in and progressed this year. He played well...got a sack in the Super Bowl...now cut....

I remember when there was talk that theyd move Brockers to NT and start Franklin Meyers....

things changed quick

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kolone, Kelly, Parker, Wolford, Deayon, Brewer, JFM, Allen, Hodge and Hyrenkiewicz (or a TE) to the PS?

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Always surprises. Always another shoe to drop. Always special teams considerations.

I really hope we don’t lose Dakota Allen or Wolf

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With Webster on the team, Natson shouldn’t get too comfortable. Maybe neither should.

There is always another move after cut day, when we sign someone elses’s cut, that trims the current roster further.

The spot between Natson and Wesbster (7th WR) feels like a spot to still watch.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I’m a bit shocked by some that are still here and some that aren’t. What did I miss? How does D.Allen not have a spot here? I doubt he clears for practice squad
My thoughts on ILB Dakota Allen cut....... Wade has an issue @ MLB not the WSILB'er. That's the position that Allen played. Allen did not line up in the MLB'er post in pre season. He was paired with MLB'er Reeder & Kupp.

Both LB'er Clay Matthews & Natrez Patrick can play the WS ILB'er post if needed along with starter Littleton & top reserve Travin Howard. I would even bet that Wade has even given considerations to playing OLB'er Samson Ebukam inside @ Mark Barron's old post too.

That's four LB'ers who can fill @ that post IF there was a need.

Once again the issue is at MLB'er. That's why Troy Reeder was a high priority. He can make a difference in the run down defense.

Last edited:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do people think Hodge was a little unlucky to be cut?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do people think Hodge was a little unlucky to be cut?
I would have kept him over Natson but I'm just a bourbon guzzling fan :) Trust in McSnead.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
With Webster on the team, Natson shouldn’t get too comfortable. Maybe neither should.

There is always another move after cut day, when we sign someone elses’s cut, that trims the current roster further.

The spot between Natson and Wesbster (7th WR) feels like a spot to still watch.

Could be they don't want Webster returning punts week one in Carolina as rookie. So Natson handles that for now and maybe eventually Webster takes over.

Of course, they might be adding outside guys so Webster could still be cut. And a better chance to make it to the practice squad if he is cut a little later.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Could be they don't want Webster returning punts week one in Carolina as rookie. So Natson handles that for now and maybe eventually Webster takes over.

Of course, they might be adding outside guys so Webster could still be cut. And a better chance to make it to the practice squad if he is cut a little later.

Good points. (y)

oldnotdead

Legend
The real surprise is keeping fumbler Jojo and releasing Hodge and Wolford. I know they are hoping they will clear waivers but I'm not so sure they will. I'm also a bit surprised they kept Morgan Fox. He's more quick than fast and lacks speed coming off the edge. He hasn't played in two years.