Rams cuts on the way to 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some interesting cuts but as we all said they had some tough decisions to make. I'm anxious to see the PS guys.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
JFM and Allen. Wow.

Like was said upstream, it's impressive that we have the talent to do so, but it's also a big shame to lose them.

Yeah, those guys would be starters 5 years ago.

JFM reminded me of Victor Adeyanju. Just not athletic enough. Again maybe he needs to play at a lighter weight as a 4-3 DE.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Darious Williams over Peterson? Guess the Nickel play got his a job.

LB'ers Troy Reeder & Justin Lawler made it!

Rams kept two big OL disappointments in Demby & Evans :oops: thus keeping only 8 OL', Rams better hope that OL does not sustain more than one injury. Our back up center is either Demby or starting RG Blythe.

Cut OL'er Brewer & Kolone.

Tanzel Smart made the team again? cut John Kelly & Justin Davis ? only 3 RB's ?

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Did I just read K Peterson and Jon Kelly both cut via team website. Wow

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
So CB Williams, OLB Patrick, WR Webster, OL Demby, and S Scott make it.

Who else on the bubble made it?

I do disagree with keeping Natson over Hodge. If you put Webster on the roster, then dump Natson.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I think Howard played great in Preseason, but I agree on Hager.

If this team was not a contender they go with youth, but here they likely prefer the vet in Hager.

Not sure that I'd disagree with you....but I would say that Hager and Howard have been with the Rams more than 1 season and they have confidence in them as back ups at least...

I'd also say that of the 3, Dakota is the one that would likely clear waivers to be brought back on the practice squad..…

my hope is that we keep Dakota, and bring in someone better than Hager to line up next to Littleton..

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
So CB Williams, OLB Patrick, WR Webster, OL Demby, and S Scott make it.

Who else on the bubble made it?

I do disagree with keeping Natson over Hodge. If you put Webster on the roster, then dump Natson.
Maybe they're going to give Webster a real game before cutting Natson and bringing somebody back. Sounds like a dumb decision I'd make anyway.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So they kept Hatfield over Peterson?
Yeah I'm not a big fan of Hatfield in any way so we'll see what the end result is. Even though they're down to 53 we don't know if this is the final product.

Edit doh i missed him on the injury waive.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I’m a bit shocked by some that are still here and some that aren’t. What did I miss? How does D.Allen not have a spot here? I doubt he clears for practice squad

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kelly, Franklin-Myers and Allen are the three biggest surprises to me. Keeping Lawler and Reeder as well.