Rams cuts on the way to 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
From what ive seen id keep wolford over bortles start gaines keep long rotate obo in with starters use patrick and howard inside when rams are up big or to spell hager. I think one of these guys can take that spot by mid season. Oh, and do an onside kick to start the season
Oh, you wolves travel in packs, and we all know it....:sneaky:

Wow. I'm thinking practice squad too. Hopefully. I thought he was a shoe-in.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I'm wondering if cutting Dakota Allen (and hopefully putting him on the practice squad).. I'm wondering if that means we're looking at signing an ILB ...like maybe Brandon Marshall... when Marshall was released, I said the numbers wouldn't add up for us to sign him unless we cut one of our 4 ILBs..Hager, Littleton, Howard, and Allen.... with Allen now cut...we could sign Marshall and still have 4 ILBs...

I'm hoping that's what this means

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Oh, you wolves travel in packs, and we all know it....:sneaky:

Wow. I'm thinking practice squad too. Hopefully. I thought he was a shoe-in.
He seemed to be the most dynamic, quickest reading, get to the ball backer I have seen on this team for a great while. He is a little undersized, and got caught on some blocks. I am a fan.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'm wondering if cutting Dakota Allen (and hopefully putting him on the practice squad).. I'm wondering if that means we're looking at signing an ILB ...like maybe Brandon Marshall... when Marshall was released, I said the numbers wouldn't add up for us to sign him unless we cut one of our 4 ILBs..Hager, Littleton, Howard, and Allen.... with Allen now cut...we could sign Marshall and still have 4 ILBs...

Wondering if they keep Patrick, that he provides depth inside and outside. So might be a way to keep a 7th WR, 7th CB, or 3rd QB

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
All I know at this point is I’m only a simple hardworking fan (crap I still am)

“Shirley”
Shirley

Les and Sean are way, Way more qualified than any of us...not named jrry...:cool:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
His baggage doesn't help him either... And teams don't value ILB

His baggage is irrelevant at this point, he has been a model teammate and devout Christian for 3 years now.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
One point that's probably been made already - this team for the last quarter century would not have been cutting players of the standard of Dakota Allen and JFM. What a time to be alive.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JFM and Dakota Allen....I’m stunned..

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Problem is there’s zero justification for keeping Hager, or Howard over Allen. They have proven jackshit. I’m not sure what else Allen was supposed to do to make this team.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Could mean they are looking at adding a vet DL....

One thing is obvious, they need to focus on the DL rotation in draft next year. Need to add done juice up front. Only dynamic player is Donald.

Have not taken a DL in the first 3 rounds since Donald??

dang

Legend
I’m going to go out on a limb and say cutting Dakota Allen means absolutely positively that the Rams have an eye on An available ILB to add to the Corp. because if that is not true we have 1 solid ILB, 1 relative rookie and 1 ST player remaining and that makes me very nauseas.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
One point that's probably been made already - this team for the last quarter century would not have been cutting players of the standard of Dakota Allen and JFM. What a time to be alive.
And we will continue to cut players better than him. Rich people problems.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Problem is there’s zero justification for keeping Hager, or Howard over Allen. They have proven jackshit. I’m not sure what else Allen was supposed to do to make this team.

I think Howard played great in Preseason, but I agree on Hager.

If this team was not a contender they go with youth, but here they likely prefer the vet in Hager.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I agree he didn't look good this preseason. I bit of a surprise. I thought he might have a slight injury. Didn't seem to have the same push as he did last year.

Maybe he relaxed and took things for granted. Or maybe he carried more weight than what is ideal for him. Looked much better last preseason

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JFM and Allen. Wow.

Like was said upstream, it's impressive that we have the talent to do so, but it's also a big shame to lose them.