Rams ban Dickerson from sideline privileges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DickersonGurley

Naga...nagunnaposthereanymore
Name
Faulk
Telling the Greatest LA Ram of all time he can't DO HIS JOB and expect tickets....omg....Fisher needs to go. How does he have the audacity to tell ERIC FRIGGING DICKERSON anything.

" Hey Eric, choose one. Be an accurate football analyst for the entire audience like your expected by your EMPLOYERS, or LIE and say only good things about me and my team for free passes once in a while"

Wow....really WOW. Honestly Eric THE GREAT was probably biased in his comments as it was. This offense is A JOKE. Drafting Goff over Wentz shows a clear sign that Fisher just does not get it. And I still think Goff can be a good qb, but EVERY sign pointed to Wentz. Then if you really wanted Goff so damn bad, I mean if Jesus appeared to you in a vision proclaims ng Goff the next great one, TRADE UP TO #2...What is clear to EVERYONE IN NFL was not clear to him. Just like his inability to recognize. Throwing the ball is the way the game has evolved.

Everything he has done on there own merit is troubling, all together, it starts to make me wonder if Kroenke has a clue for keeping him around.

A55VA6

Legend
Fisher AND Dickerson are at fault here. Everyone siding with Dickerson are just pissed that Fisher is still the head coach.

Dickerson can talk shit about Fisher on radio everyday and then ask him for favors and expect to get what he wants because he's an HOF'er of the team? lol.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
It's obvious that some of you guys don't listen to ED's radio show.

He shits on the Rams all day. Top to bottom. Then he wants the Rams to kiss his ass.

It doesn't work that way.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
There is a difference in supporting the team and continuously ripping them without giving any thought to why they are struggling. Apparently you don't understand the difference. Whatever, not my problem.

We are all giving thought to why they are struggling -- You just don't like it that most of us here think the reason is Fisher

On one hand you say support the team and then rip Eric Dickerson --- on one hand you say support Fisher and then rip Boras in the very next sentence. Get your narrative in order

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It's obvious that some of you guys don't listen to ED's radio show.

He shits on the Rams all day. Top to bottom. Then he wants the Rams to kiss his ass.

It doesn't work that way.

I think it may:

“All Rams alumni, and especially Eric Dickerson, are always welcome at our games and practices,” Demoff wrote. “I have reached out to Eric to see where a miscommunication may have occurred & to clear up any confusion over his presence at games. Most importantly I want to make sure he knows that he is a valued member of [the Rams] family. We all share his love for our team & our fans.”

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Like I said early on in this thread yesterday.

I think this worked out just like it was planned... Create a "reality" show / Kardashian-like story, and the Rams will dominate the news cycles in spite of their record.

Who's EVERYBODY talking about today ???

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We are all giving thought to why they are struggling -- You just don't like it that most of us here think the reason is Fisher

On one hand you say support the team and then rip Eric Dickerson --- on one hand you say support Fisher and then rip Boras in the very next sentence. Get your narrative in order
You must have the impression I care what you think.
Dickerson is not part of the team he's a spoiled athlete that thinks he should get freebies.

Psycho_X

Legend

I think this worked out just like it was planned... Create a "reality" show / Kardashian-like story, and the Rams will dominate the news cycles in spite of their record.

If it was planned by the Rams it was a stupid move because all it's done is backfire on them 100% so far. I can see ED making this public like he did for the attention. I'm sure whatever shows he does has a huge bump in listeners the last couple of days and I'm guessing he's not really all that upset the way things have transpired if not exactly how he wanted it to happen.

But I also don't know why Fisher is taking care of this sort of thing or why he is calling ED in the first place? Just doesn't seem like pertinent stuff a head coach should be worried about when his team is a laughing stock. Seems like something Demoff or Kroenke himself should be handling if they perceive to be an issue. I'm sure it's mostly Fisher that has the problem in the first place but you'd think he'd send it up the chain of command, such as it is, and let them deal with it as they wish to.... if they wish to at all.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You must have the impression I care what you think.
Dickerson is not part of the team he's a spoiled athlete that thinks he should get freebies.

I make no assumptions
This isn't personal
i'm just pointing out all your contradictions and weak arguments - especially you trying to be the new -X- when nobody asked you to

Anyway - again:

Blackbart. -- "Dickerson is not part of the team"

Demoff. -- “I have reached out to Eric to see where a miscommunication may have occurred & to clear up any confusion over his presence at games. Most importantly I want to make sure he knows that he is a valued member of [the Rams] family. We all share his love for our team & our fans.”

So what you're saying about Dickerson not being part of the team is incorrect. If you say he isn't then you go against what the COO of the team said - and since you constrntly insist that the team "deserves" our loyalty, you by your own words need to start falling in line and tow the corporate line.

I mean you keep preaching to everyone how to behave on ROD -- and yet instead of showing respect for Dickerson's great HOF contribution who is forever part of the Ram "family" as Demoff puts it, you're calling him spoiled and saying he wears panties

So when you say he's not part of the team and you rip him apart as you do, you're in effect telling evryone here that Tre Mason deserves more respect than ED cause Mason is technically still part of the team

Anyway, like you said you gave up on this team in preseason - Nice ....

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I make no assumptions
This isn't personal
i'm just pointing out all your contradictions and weak arguments - especially you trying to be the new -X- when nobody asked you to

Anyway - again:

Blackbart. -- "Dickerson is not part of the team"

Demoff. -- “I have reached out to Eric to see where a miscommunication may have occurred & to clear up any confusion over his presence at games. Most importantly I want to make sure he knows that he is a valued member of [the Rams] family. We all share his love for our team & our fans.”

So what you're saying about Dickerson not being part of the team is incorrect. If you say he isn't then you go against what the COO of the team said - and since you constrntly insist that the team "deserves" our loyalty, you by your own words need to start falling in line and tow the corporate line.

I mean you keep preaching to everyone how to behave on ROD -- and yet instead of showing respect for Dickerson's great HOF contribution who is forever part of the Ram "family" as Demoff puts it, you're calling him spoiled and saying he wears panties

So when you say he's not part of the team and you rip him apart as you do, you're in effect telling evryone here that Tre Mason deserves more respect than ED cause Mason is technically still part of the team

Anyway, like you said you gave up on this team in preseason - Nice ....
I never said I gave up on the team I said I had different expectations. You really should take a comprehension class

RAMBUSH

Starter
Eric just called into ESPN710 this morning said Fisher is the one that called him, Fisher said he made the coaches and players feel uncomfortable on the sidelines and that they won't be giving him stuff (pre game pass he asked for) because of it and he didn't want Eric on the sidelines.

If its true, smh Fisher
My God, why wouldn't rams want Eric Dickerson on the sideline? I'm done watching games this year. I just can't take it any more.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

I also heard the Kardashians are going to stop production of their show....Wow I guess there can't be too many divas @ once...Reality TV is here.

RAMBUSH

Starter
You watched the games because Eric was on the sideline?
No sir, I watch the rams because I'm a rams fan , I try to remain interested for the whole 16 game season , but they are hard to watch some days especially when the weather is beautiful . Eric Dickinson Isa hall of fame ram ! always has a special place in my heart. I wonder why any ram fan wouldn't want him around. maybe it's just me. I don't know !

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I also heard the Kardashians are going to stop production of their show....Wow I guess there can't be too many divas @ once...Reality TV is here.

Well there's some good news. My wife won't like that, but my DVR will finally get a little break.