Rams ban Dickerson from sideline privileges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Petty and stupid. You don't ban former Rams greats from the sideline for making disparaging remarks in the press, only way that would make sense is if he's a distraction in games. Bad form and it will blow back on them big time.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Sounds like a organization that's cracking under the pressure of being in LA

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
What happens to head coaches of the Rams?

It is like watching a football version of the Caine Mutiny over and over again.

Ram65

Legend
If he is being critical of the Rams........ie Fisher and coaches what do you expect?

Not a big deal.

tempests

Hall of Fame
He's still going to be commenting on the Rams , now he's going to have more people in his corner.

You're not in Nashville anymore, Fish.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Akin to film producers and directors not wanting writers on the set. "We respect your work and contributions but know your place and stay out of it."

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm one of ED's biggest fans, and he has every right to criticize...but i wouldn't want him on my sideline either.

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm one of ED's biggest fans, and he has every right to criticize...but i wouldn't want him on my sideline either.

Not sure I agree on this Mojo. Dickerson is the biggest legend known to LA rams fans before their stl. louis move. Team should take it with a grain of salt and not involve in this pettiness.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he is being critical of the Rams........ie Fisher and coaches what do you expect?

Not a big deal.
You know what? you have a point. don't be critical of my team and then expect to stand next to us on Sundays and chop it up like pals. I was fully against fisher when I read this but you make sense here

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
If I were Fisher I'd want all the help I could get right now...ED would be standing right next to me and on the other side would be Gurley. Fisher is sinking fast. He really needs to stop and slow down and look at himself for an answer and stop blaming everyone else.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Fisher has turned into Spags.

roflbot.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Does anyone think that Dickerson really wanted to attend another game anyway?

I can barely stand to watch them on TV for crying out loud. If not for watching Goff develop I would probably skip it and read about the losses on NFL.com.

oldrammer

UDFA
Name
Wakie
I watched ED run wild in the Coliseum for a few years & man he was something to see. My son would stand up & yell, Go Dick Go. He was really something else. Up to that point I had never seen anyone like him that made the moves he could make. He belongs on ANY sideline he would like to be on. Fisher can take his BS & stick it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not sure I agree on this Mojo. Dickerson is the biggest legend known to LA rams fans before their stl. louis move. Team should take it with a grain of salt and not involve in this pettiness.
I'm looking at this from an organizational POV instead of a fan/freedom of speech POV.
If my job and interests are overseeing a team or business then i don't need that type of negativity so close to my operations.

I would like to know if the Rams had possibly made an attempt and reached out to ED before-hand and explained it to him. "Look we love having you around and you're welcome to stay close to the team but we don't need a sideline critic." For example.