Rams ban Dickerson from sideline privileges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
ED is coming off as the kid who loses the game and takes his ball and goes home cuz he can't handle it. GTFOH with that kid crap.

There I fixed it for you

Fisher moved on ED is still crying

Ellard80

Legend
black bart is right... Dickerson is the one acting childish about the entire thing...not Fisher.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
What I don't get is how the organization is TRYING to make the team out to be like the Lakers of football , showing celebs on the big screen during home games and giving them sideline passes. These celebs typically have ZERO stock invested in the team (See Snoop Dogg) Yet, ED, who has a genuine passion and love for the team.... was the ambassador for the move from StL... is given a spank on the bottom for not sucking up to Fisher and the team despite the crap product being displayed on the field. Really?
Fisher is coming off as the kid who loses the game and takes his ball and goes home cuz he can't handle it. GTFOH with that kid crap.

Your also trying to compare a hall of fame LA Ram, to a random celebrity that has nothing to do with football. The expectations are a little different. Come on man.

Bruce2980

Starter
So they HAVE to let any ex player who asks to be on the sideline be on the sideline, regardless of public conflict?
There was no public conflict until Fisher "banned" ED from the sideline and then lied and then backtracked over the course of several interviews.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
You're entitled to your opinion even if it is wrong

wow not an imo you are wrong just you are wrong. I admit I could be wrong but in my defense i'll leave you with this soon fisher will be the all time losingest coach in nfl history and he done it in far fewer games then # 2. have a nice day.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
ED can't decide on who he wants to be.

He keeps on saying he wants to be the fans "voice" for the Rams. I'm sorry Eric but I wasn't born when you were playing and I don't agree with everything you say and I have no connection to you whatsoever. You only played 5 years for the Rams btw. Is he going to be the fans "voice" for the Colts, Falcons and Raiders too?

I've heard people that aren't Rams fans say he was a diva back then and he's one now. He's a nice guy but he's acting like he's Mr. Ram and Mr. Los Angeles and everyone who's a Rams fan has to agree what he says. He also wants the Rams to listen to him when it comes to coaching decisions.

I don't think Demoff and Kroenke give a shit about him. Honestly, I don't either. I know for a fact that fans of the Rams in St. Louis don't give a shit about him either.

He's not Magic or Kobe in LA but he's acting like he is.

He's not the only one that played for the Rams that has a gold jacket. Relax.

I'm a fan of the Rams and ED has no right to act like he's my voice. I have my own brain. He loves "his" Rams. Bro, where the fuck were you when the Rams were in STL. I never heard a peep from him then.

Hey at least he's relevant now. If the Rams do fire Fisher. ED will act like it was bc of him.

Look at the big picture here folks..

Last edited:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I sure as hell hope Fisher has "moved on". He's got a team to run into the ground and an all-time losing record to chase after.

I'd "move on" too if I got butthurt over ACCURATE criticisms of me and the team I've been in charge of for almost 5 years. ED feels like he was wronged, he has every right to speak on it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
ED can't decide on who he wants to be.

He keeps on saying he wants to be the fans "voice" for the Rams. I'm sorry Eric but I wasn't born when you were playing and I don't agree with everything you say and I have no connection to you whatsoever. You only played 5 years for the Rams btw. Is he going to be the fans "voice" for the Colts, Falcons and Raiders too?

I've heard people that aren't Rams fans say he was a diva back then and he's one now. He's a nice guy but he's acting like he's Mr. Ram and Mr. Los Angeles and everyone who's a Rams fan has to agree what he says. He also wants the Rams to listen to him when it comes to coaching decisions.

I don't think Demoff and Kroenke give a crap about him. Honestly, I don't either. I know for a fact that fans of the Rams in St. Louis don't give a crap about him either.

He's not Magic or Kobe in LA but he's acting like he is.

He's not the only one that played for the Rams that has a gold jacket. Relax.

I'm a fan of the Rams and ED has no right to act like he's my voice. I have my own brain. He loves "his" Rams. Bro, where the freak were you when the Rams were in STL. I never heard a peep from him then.

Hey at least he's relevant now. If the Rams do fire Fisher. ED will act like it was bc of him.

Look at the big picture here folks..

You admit you have never seem him play so you need to stop there

don't talk about what you admit to having no clue about - cause it's more than fucking offensive to those of us who saw him run in Rams colors, and to see this comment coming off of your anger over someone teasing you over your position on Fisher is ripe

I saw him play.

And he is the GREATEST EVER

image.jpeg

Bruce2980

Starter
wow not an imo you are wrong just you are wrong. I admit I could be wrong but in my defense i'll leave you with this soon fisher will be the all time losingest coach in nfl history and he done it in far fewer games then # 2. have a nice day.
Not only that, but he will never coach another NFL team after he is either fired from the Rams or his contract is not extended by the Rams.

Bruce2980

Starter

don't talk about what you admit to having no clue about - cause it's more than freaking offensive to those of us who saw him run in Rams colors, and to see this comment coming off of your anger over someone teasing you over your position on Fisher is ripe

I saw him play.

View attachment 17857
I'd rather watch Eric Dickerson games right now than to watch Fisher guide the Rams to another losing season.
Eric DIckerson is the Greatest Running Back in the History of the NFL, bar none! I watched him, I still watch his Rams games on youtube even with crappy 360p screen. Loved his Playoff game against the Cowboys.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond

don't talk about what you admit to having no clue about - cause it's more than freaking offensive to those of us who saw him run in Rams colors, and to see this comment coming off of your anger over someone teasing you over your position on Fisher is ripe

I saw him play.

View attachment 17857
I didn't say fuck Eric he sucks. I said he has no right to act like he's my voice. Obviously he's an all time great and I respect that. He also has the right to say what he wants and I do too.

Just bc he's a Rams legend doesn't mean all Rams fans are supposed agree with him and kiss his ass.

I get it you're an ED groupie but he's making the Rams look bad across the country. This is becoming more about him then the Rams.

Btw I never said I want Fisher back. I don't get where that came from..

Last edited:

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I'd rather watch Eric Dickerson games right now than to watch Fisher guide the Rams to another losing season.
Eric DIckerson is the Greatest Running Back in the History of the NFL, bar none! I watched him, I still watch his Rams games on youtube even with crappy 360p screen. Loved his Playoff game against the Cowboys.
Thanks for letting us know what you're going to be watching tmrw at 1PM EST.

Like a real fan would. I'll be watching the Rams play the Patriots (2016) regardless who the coach is.

Last edited:

Ellard80

Legend
I used to have an Erick Dickerson jersey when I was a kid... and I still think he is acting like a tool on this one.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I didn't say freak Eric he sucks. I said he has no right to act like he's my voice. Obviously he's an all time great and I respect that. He also has the right to say what he wants and I do too.

Just bc he's a Rams legend doesn't mean all Rams fans are supposed agree with him and kiss his ass.

I get it you're an ED groupie but he's making the Rams look bad across the country. This is becoming more about him then the Rams.

Btw I never said I want Fisher back. I don't get where that came from..

I see what you are saying and oops i had you confused for a second with Badnews - i blame bad eyes :LOL: forgive me for that

Well i am ED an groupie, but i was critical of his initisl comments -- i'll try and find the link - and suggested he might have Ezekiel Elliot on the brain and just sort of laughed off his criticisms of Fisher as just being Eric Dickerson being ED - he's a flashy type of guy

It was all gone and forgotten until news broke that Fisher made his little phone call to personally tell Eric Dickerson he wasn't gonna get his ticket request filled cause he was being critical of the team.

Whatever you think about ED and whether or not he speaks for you i think is beside the point, whether or not these HOF athletes deserve or don't deserve the access is beside the point, however long ED carries on about this is beside the point --- it was all triggered by Coach Fisher and it was a totally avoidable PR blunder

Self inflicted wounds on Fisher's part -- of course people are gonna run with the story and make it bigger than it is. And i'd hope the losingest (sp?) coach in NFL history would know that by now

Believe me - the Rams are looking bad actoss the country for their performance on the field - not Eric Dickerson's comments.

If you had seen Eric Dickerson right run Ram Tough, believe me you'd have an entirely different opinion of the man

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I see what you are saying and oops i had you confused for a second with Badnews - i blame bad eyes :LOL: forgive me for that

Well i am ED an groupie, but i was critical of his initisl comments -- i'll try and find the link - and suggested he might have Ezekiel Elliot on the brain and just sort of laughed off his criticisms of Fisher as just being Eric Dickerson being ED - he's a flashy type of guy

It was all gone and forgotten until news broke that Fisher made his little phone call to personally tell Eric Dickerson he wasn't gonna get his ticket request filled cause he was being critical of the team.

Whatever you think about ED and whether or not he speaks for you i think is beside the point, whether or not these HOF athletes deserve or don't deserve the access is beside the point, however long ED carries on about this is beside the point --- it was all triggered by Coach Fisher and it was a totally avoidable PR blunder

Self inflicted wounds on Fisher's part -- of course people are gonna run with the story and make it bigger than it is. And i'd hope the losingest (sp?) coach in NFL history would know that by now

Believe me - the Rams are looking bad actoss the country for their performance on the field - not Eric Dickerson's comments.

If you had seen Eric Dickerson right run Ram Tough, believe me you'd have an entirely different opinion of the man
Fair enough.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
There was no public conflict until Fisher "banned" ED from the sideline and then lied and then backtracked over the course of several interviews.

He was never banned. Eric was the one to use that word. He was the one who backtracked.

Bruce2980

Starter
He was never banned. Eric was the one to use that word. He was the one who backtracked.

He was clearly made to feel uncomfortable and it was clear to him that he was not welcome on the sidelines or to ask for favors (even though he was only doing it to fish out the dissenters to his comments, you see he has a sideline pass to 32 NFL teams and he can bring 4 other people with him to any sideline in the NFL), because his comments made the players and coaches feel uncomfortable. No difference IMHO, I have the intelligence to read between the lines and I never understand anyone as meaning anything they say in the strictest, most literal definition of the words they use. That's just foolishness, and I avoid such stupidity. Looks like its raining cats and dogs, better call the humane society, WTF

And backtracking and clarifying are two different things. Fisher was asked by Demoff not to call Eric, Fisher should have listened, cause non of this would be happening if he didn't try to paddle Eric and tell him who's boss. Like I said before Fisher would have been better off to ignore the criticism from the world about how ugly the Rams look on offense, but instead he gets a hard on and has to go after ED, big mistake, most of the NFL players and media are coming out on EDs side. Strange how most of EDs dissenters seem to come from Rams fans, go figure.