Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Everyone wants to talk about regression or crap team people even if we lose were 8-1 if we win were 9-0 that's not a crap team. As far as regression keep this in mind EVEN THE BEST TEAMS IN HISTORY HAVE LAID COMPLETE EGGS ON THE FIELD every once in a while

fearsomefour

Legend
There we go. We needed that. Come on Rams and let’s go ROD posters let’s send out some positive energy
One thing for sure the Rams have to pound the ball the second half with Gurley to keep the ball away from Brees.
TD to open the half 35-24....sort of back in it.

RamWoodie

Legend
That doggone Hekker 1st down looming large now! The defense has a knack for playing better in the 2nd half...so the challenge is on them.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Not pissed or over reacting. But is it possible to start questioning Wade in this new NFL.

This D has too much talent for this crap

Ram77

Rookie
Just chill out. All the “fans” on this board saying this team isn’t good enough should bail. Even if we lose big deal. ‘99 Rams 1st loss was at Tennessee . We went on to beat them in a much more important game later on in the year.

Mick

Pro Bowler
How is that odd when he is telling somebody what not to do.?? I didn’t think this was that type of board to you know censor DISCUSSION. Gtfo
There you go, telling others what to do...just saying, don't bitch about something if you're going to do the same thing man...it's simple logic, or so I thought. I support your right to complain about the officials, as I do his to point out the fact that the officials aren't the problem.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We need 7 points on this first drive.

If the defence can get some stops we are still very much in this. The problem is there is no reason to feel they can. Fingers crossed. Maybe Wage can pull some half-time adjustments.

Poor tackling needs to be fixed.

Calling Hekker short on the fake FG run totally changed the momentum of the game. You could see how pumped up the team was. You could feel the air come out of everyone when we went from 1st and goal to no points off the turnover.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would like it better if we won.. and we can still.

but win or lose, this game is teaching the Rams a lot of lessons

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Just chill out. All the “fans” on this board saying this team isn’t good enough should bail. Even if we lose big deal. ‘99 Rams 1st loss was at Tennessee . We went on to beat them in a much more important game later on in the year.

Good to see a junior member not go full YouTube comment section

Ellard80

Legend
Hey people are going to get mad when they are getting their asses beat... players and posters.

I wouldn't judge them too hard!

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Well, needless to say, the 2nd half drive must result in a TD. I look for Gurley to be more involved in the 2nd half.

The problem is really a frustrated and exhausted defense. I just dont know how they get pressure on Brees. And if they cant do that they have no shot. Hopefully they figure it out