Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I for one question wade hard we've had trouble with the run since he came on board. Also trouble in the pass more so this year then last. It feels like the players we have just don't meet his scheme needs

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Oh and by the way I’m still fuming about that non first down for Hekker. That was clearly a home cooking call. Just a blantant screw up and of course Blandino fucking supports it. Just pathetic. It turned the whole game around.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yeah this defense is going to have to show some pride in the 2nd halfBut if we lose this game it's not the end of the world.. never was.

Wade Phillips: OK guys the adjustments we're going to make for the second half is actually complete your tackles and take them to the ground.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just chill out. All the “fans” on this board saying this team isn’t good enough should bail. Even if we lose big deal. ‘99 Rams 1st loss was at Tennessee . We went on to beat them in a much more important game later on in the year.
Difference being we had home field pretty locked up and losing to AFC team didn’t affect that. Losing head to head against a team fighting for home field is not good.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I for one question wade hard we've had trouble with the run since he came on board. Also trouble in the pass more so this year then last. It feels like the players we have just don't meet his scheme needs
As far as i know he is the guy telling McVay and Snead the players he wants to go out and grab.

jjab360

Legend
Sometimes a good team is feeling themselves a bit too much and needs a wake up call. It would be nice if that wake up call included a huge comeback win though

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Exactly right, unfortunately sometimes it takes a shock like this game to wake a team up and refocus.

Yup. After the poor defense, mental composure has been a huge difference. The Saints have never been shaken. Look at the Rams by contrast. We were going bananas after the Hekker fake FG run. Understandably so, but you can never get too high, just like you can get too low. When the refs screwed us and called Hekker short, you could then see how the team just deflated. Sure, it was a bummer, but the best teams will soldier on. Then we see the two personal fouls. Composure needs to improve. We have been strong mentally so far this year and responded well to adversity. Today, not so much.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Honestly all the doom and gloom guys is just frustration I think most of us know despite our weaknesses the only thing that can beat this team is itself (and the refs of course). That fake field goal call I'm ok with it and the fact is we got the first but the refs messed it up that changes the course of the game. Defense did its job maybe gave them some confidence then boom we get smacked in the mouth. Seems like the fumble and refs terrible office ting woke the saints right up. Donald is frustrated he being held constantly that's another issue. So I think overall we been doing good job with crowd noise etc offensively. Will take a lot to stop them multiple times in this half but who knows.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woulda's and shoulda's, I'm sorry but so far the Saints are beating the Rams excuses or no...

Cool. It makes it a lot easier to beat another elite team when you're at home and getting all the breaks, including from the refs.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I am interested to see how McVay play calls out of the half.
More Gurley to shorten the half or attack with downfield passes

I’m not sure tbh. Get Kupp more involved, get our WRs down field then play the grinding run game? But one thing is for sure our D needs to stop Breese and the O. And turn it into points

Robert

Rookie
It’s not just losing a game. It’s how. Our defense is supposed to be great with all these high priced guys we’ve brought in. And we look lost on the field. It’s the 9th game we should be jelling not looking like a high school defense. That’s what’s disappointing. One loss? I expect 3 and I’m ok with that. Except it mean NO needs to lose several games or else we’ll be right back here in January and that’s scary.
They Saints have to play the Eagles, Falcons, Panthers twice, Steelers and the Bucs who already beat them this year. I dont think they are gonna win out, I see atleast 2 more loses. The Rams have the Chiefs, Eagles, Seahawks and Bears as their toughest opponents. The Rams could possible lose 2 more if caught on a bad day, still puts us one game up. When Talib comes back i think it will take a lot of pressure off Peters which will make the secondary better in return make our pass rush better.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Btw I hate that smug bastarded Peyton .....I can't say I hate brees he is class act but Peyton man I'd love to stick it to him

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
They Saints have to play the Eagles, Falcons, Panthers twice, Steelers and the Bucs who already beat them this year. I dont think they are gonna win out, I see atleast 2 more loses. The Rams have the Chiefs, Eagles, Seahawks and Bears as their toughest opponents. The Rams could possible lose 2 more if caught on a bad day, still puts us one game up. When Talib comes back i think it will take a lot of pressure off Peters which will make the secondary better in return make our pass rush better.
Good news.
NOT having to play them in the done come playoff time would be huge.