Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good on Greg for redeeming himself. Nice bounce back homie! Tough kick.

Ellard80

Legend
We ain't used to getting beat like this.. tempers flaring (on message board and in the game!)

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There we go. We needed that. Come on Rams and let’s go ROD posters let’s send out some positive energy

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Some of you all the saddest fans of an 8-0 team I’ve ever seen. We have a bad half sparked by an awful ball placement and suddenly our coaches suck, our players are pathetic, and we’re not good enough to go to the super bowl. Lmao. This is the nfl, all defenses get their ass kicked now. I would have thought 15 years of losing would have toughened you up by now? Real fans will be watching the second half proudly. Even if we lose we’re 8-1. Big freaking deal.

Nothing wrong with some passion. Better than any passion the D has been playing with minus Donald.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
The point is we are not improving like we should be, we're actually getting exposed and regressing. Our defense has been trash all year and is the most overrated unit in the NFL. We will not win in the playoffs with this defense as is, it's no about "learning" it's about having trash personell in a man scheme.
We get Talib back in the playoffs. He alone will make us better.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I don't know how you adjust this one at the half. Their offense is just way, way better today than our defense. Not even close. I don't think we can match this team now or later, honestly, not with this current defensive roster. How did TB beat this team?!?

Not sure home field , especially as little as it is, in LA would help much if we meet them again. Just one game, but a big one, and one that really exposes our weak spots.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't expect Vinobitch to officiate in the playoffs

If Kroenke cares at all about this team, he needs to tell the NFL that he's not reffing another Rams game.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Make it a game and LEARN from this. They keep saying it.. But they keep making the same mistakes week after week.

I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the game offline, boys. We still have come a looooong way. We would have KILLED for 8 wins a few years ago.

Enjoy your Sunday. See y'all later on

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But he can't make a statement about what he is seeing? Odd reasoning being used here..just sayin
How is that odd when he is telling somebody what not to do.?? I didn’t think this was that type of board to you know censor DISCUSSION. Gtfo