Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
This game is over. We can go on about second half but down three touchdowns and you can’t stop a fn thing, recipe for a loss.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh it's one game gents
Not just one game. Our first real test against good team on the road. Possible home field on the line. Got to play a really great offensive team in two weeks. Looking at 2 losses in 3 games and losing home field unless saints lose 2-3 more games. Make no mistake. This isn’t just one game.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Might I remind you all that we’re 8-0? A loss was inevitable and it sure looks like that’s where this is headed. We will learn from this game and be that much better.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Its apparent Rams are being held. Whether or not the views show it. Its happening.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Lol @ blaming this on giving them the ball first. We came back and scored 7. Our defensive play is the culprit here.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I’m sure McVay will learn a lot from this second quarter. Poor play calling....

on the plus side the NFC is not won in November.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
I don't mind if we lose, but we are getting blown out. I dont think Brees is even sweating. This is embarrassing.

Robert

Rookie
Not just one game. Our first real test against good team on the road. Possible home field on the line. Got to play a really great offensive team in two weeks. Looking at 2 losses in 3 games and losing home field unless saints lose 2-3 more games. Make no mistake. This isn’t just one game.
So you can see the future? Can you get me the numbers on the powerball next week?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Well this game is over gents. Our defense is just bad. I really didn’t think we would get blown out. It’s pretty depressing.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The score line looks bad guys. Let’s hope that Wade’s half time adjustments will work this week!!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea it's one game but this is a team we will more than likely be seeing again and maybe even on there turf but that's not trying to be negative just stating the obvious. What bother me is not if we lose a game or two it's more that if peters isn't injured he truly is awful. Joyner just looks like he collecting his franchise tag makes you wonder when he wanted to quit if now that he got his money he can quit . Basically the secondary is concerning the poster above that said it is right on point. Hopefully talib can help.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Might I remind you all that we’re 8-0? A loss was inevitable and it sure looks like that’s where this is headed. We will learn from this game and be that much better.

Kinda sucks though it'd be a hard loss if so