Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
And the game is off. No worries. Just one loss and we all (should have) known we weren't going 16-0. I'd like to see 15-1 though, just to top that franchise-best 14-2 we set in 2001.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Wow I cant stay in here EVEN IF WE DO LOSE its 1 damn game guys yet we have people acting like season over after 1 bad half I can't take it no more. I'm not mad at rams I'm mad at y'all

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Hek.. take notes on how to get a must 1st down.!!

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So today is the start of the second half of the season. About to be 0-1 and most likely 1-2 in two weeks. Not the way you want to go into the bye week.

fearsomefour

Legend
You are confused sir me and Rabid are not arguing... we were reacting to the guy calling people "poo poo pants patrol" for complaining about the refs.
I was trying to be more humorous than being a jerk.
If I that much of a jerk with that comment I apologize. That wasn't my intent.

socalrams90

Starter
wow dives and gets favorable spot. thought there was a rule against that where your down right away

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game over . I'll say it again , you don't put that D on the field to start the game when you have the choice .
Back to the drawing board , and less believing how great you are . Today should be a wake up call

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
It's weird. I thought the LBs were the weak link in this D before the start of the season, and they've been average at least, with Littleton playing well. The secondary, which I thought was going to be really good, has been awful. The last few games, it's looked worse and worse. Big areas to address next year: CB, S, ILb and Edge. I think this a 25th, 27th, defense, the way it's trending. Going to be 35-14 momentarily.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
Game isn't over. But I'm not happy whatsoever with our defense. Haven't been for quite some time. Games like this...I think McVay needs to learn that taking any points possible from a turnover is huge. Even though we did get the 4th down conversion, the refs screwed us and we can't allow things like that to happen.

It's very much over.

But, like I tell my team at work when they fuck up, we learn more in defeat than we do in victory.

The Rams have some big lessons to learn from this.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team tackle this poorly. This is beyond embarrassing.