Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Welp, gonna cheer the team outside this thread. IT'S NOT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS!

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
I don't think we realise how big of an opportunity we missed. We could have taken the momentum and the lead. Instead, the Saints feel invincible and we've had TWO drives in a row without points.

We've lost this game already. Book it.

This.

At least give the team a chance to play with the lead.

Hopefully McVay learns from this.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We saw this last week they winning they going in to the locker room like this is easy then Boom 2nd half and it’s our time

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
how can our entire secondary regress so much? Seriously, Joyner, Peters, JJ... all a shell of themselves

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I cant believe how well they are protecting Brees. Absolutely no pressure. No Fowler in sight.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The game isn't over yet, but a victory is look all but out of reach now. This defence isn't good enough to stop them enough times that we can make up 2 scores. And, more worryingly, I'm not sure it's good enough to beat many teams with legitimate WRs. Minnesota torched us too. But we'll see what it looks like when Talib is back.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You are confused sir me and Rabid are not arguing... we were reacting to the guy calling people "poo poo pants patrol" for complaining about the refs.
Ah... I don’t have time to go back until half.

Either way, report it if that’s happening, don’t turn the GDT into a tit for tat with other posters. Let us know so we can take care of it.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Oh. Another mistake was giving them the ball first.

What does is matter if we get the ball first in the second half if the game is over?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Our defense is terrible at times yes but in a game like this the refs should not be able to change the whole course of it. As goff just throws a back breaking pick.