Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Wade needs to retire if this is all he can get from a roster of this caliber.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
That’s Hekker review still has me fuming btw we alwasys seem to get shit end of calls.. McVay went pass heavy that entire drive after TO and got away from our best player... and our defense can’t stop shit.. other than that we good..

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Two big plays this half that really hurt--both special teams(although one was actually a great play)and the playcalling after the turnover was suspect.

RamWoodie

Legend
Definitely gonna take some defensive adjustment at the half. The Saints are pretty much in max protect and the DLine can't get there.

rdw

Pro Bowler
And you've seen what, exactly, so far that tells you the Rams defense is up to the task of stopping Brees and the rest of the Saints' offense?
I've seen a lot of footballs game that didn't end in the 2nd. As a matter of fact, every game I've seen didn't end the in the 2nd.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Is it time to admit that we are mid pack at best defensively. I don't believe in overreacting so maybre 8.5 games is enough to say hey.....we better improve on that part of our game

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I wonder which thin-skinned poster leads the board in "different Opinion" votes?

It's the GAMEDAY thread. Emotions run high and low-- and go back and forth every other play. Smh

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't say that..think about who they're playing. This is a very good offense...you expect this to be a tough game.
Sure. But unless Saints lose several games they will have home field in playoffs. Don’t see our defense improving by then enough to win in the dome.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Definitely gonna take some defensive adjustment at the half. The Saints are pretty much in max protect and the DLine can't get there.

and yet the TE and RB have been a big part of their passing mane today