Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This offensive line plays like a steaming pile of shit. Benching Greg Robinson did nothing. What an embarrassing effort.

There's no point in even calling for Fisher to be fired anymore. I'm tired of it. I don't know who could watch this game and think he's worth keeping.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
I can't be mad at a loss because it's gotta be one game closer to a new staff!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think Aaron Donald has been tackled more than anyone else in this game

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
On a side note i just can't get enough of the OBJ game break NFL hype machine every week.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Heaven forbid we run Gurley outside on a 4th down. He's only been VERY successful when running outside today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cardinals getting smoked by Atlanta.

Wow. Their window closed quick.

lockdnram21

Legend
This offensive line plays like a steaming pile of crap. Benching Greg Robinson did nothing. What an embarrassing effort.

There's no point in even calling for Fisher to be fired anymore. I'm tired of it. I don't know who could watch this game and think he's worth keeping.
He wasn't even the worst player on line... Easily Barnes or Wicman

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Jeff Fisher didn't want to play Goff because he didn't want his terribleness to rub off on him.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
This offensive line plays like a steaming pile of crap. Benching Greg Robinson did nothing. What an embarrassing effort.

Robinson has been good outside some bonehead penalties. Not sure why he was the one benched. Fisher just sucks.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Great fight from Kenny Britt there -- some guys want to win -- Cunningham, Britt, and Goff -- you can build an offense around.

The ball should have been given to Cunningham to pick up the first.

Running the ball to Gurley up the middle has been tried and failed all year.

... wow they're going to punt :eek:
:eek:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gee what a surprise run the ball right in the middle on 4th and one how creative

It's 1 yard. We shouldn't need creativity. If we had an OL worth a damn, they'd take pride in being able to grind out that yard.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can't help but wonder how many times they will try to pound it into a 9-man front on 3rd or 4th and 1...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's 1 yard. We shouldn't need creativity. If we had an OL worth a damn, they'd take pride in being able to grind out that yard.
It hasn't worked all year why would it work now?