Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
While true... It's a fools effort to look back like that. Nobody would have drafted OBJ or Donald at #2 back then.
Full disclosure I wanted Sammy Watkins at 2. If we were to pick a lineman I wanted Matthews. Beckum wasn't a top 15 lock going into the draft and wasn't discussed for either Rams pick. Robinson wasn't a reach, but picking a project that early is a risky investment. It has come back to bite them on the butt.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I think this game might actually be the final nail in Fishers coffin. We talk about it every week but I have a feeling it's going to happen for real this time, like tomorrow.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Full disclosure I wanted Sammy Watkins at 2. If we were to pick a lineman I wanted Matthews. Beckum wasn't a top 15 lock going into the draft and wasn't discussed for either Rams pick. Robinson wasn't a reach, but picking a project that early is a risky investment. It has come back to bite them on the butt.

At this point, nobody gives a shit

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GRob got benched because he was terrible. You can't lead the league in penalties every year and let your qb take a beating and be called "good"

Greg got benched because Fisher needed to blame the poor play on somebody else. Greg is no worse than the rest of this OL.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
left this game some time ago... that's a rare thing 4 me. We've dredged new lows.

FRO

Legend
I understand the desire to run up the score, but playing your starters with a 28 point lead is horrible coaching. Payton is the offensive version of Fisher.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I think this game might actually be the final nail in Fishers coffin. We talk about it every week but I have a feeling it's going to happen for real this time, like tomorrow.

This reminds me of the US vs Costa Rica game when Klinnsman got beatdown and fired. He lost his team and so did Fisher. Lets hope Fisher is fired. They shouldnt even wait for the season to be over, do it now.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Worst fears coming true. Fisher had 5 years and NEVER truly improved the team. Yes, he enhanced the roster by gaining a ton of extra pics, but other than that, still a horrific on the field product. He is out of excuses. He should just resign.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Because everywhere he's coached he's been really successful. I don't understand how one bad game by our defense all of a sudden means GW sucks ?
Must have forgot about 49ers, Bucs, Lions, and prevent defense against the Dolphins.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
I hope none of the weekly jokers that say "the season isnt over" at least stop with that noise. All about next year now