Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I'm at work so I'm not watching the game. I see Goff threw 3 tds (saw the plays on NFL.com) and that one INT. Besides that, sounds like our defense is hot garbage and Payton is rubbing shit in Williams' face.

You guys are excellent commentators. I enjoy reading every page of GDT since I can't watch the game. I'm glad Goff threw 3 but I'm hoping he sits down if this game really is out of reach. Don't need our future being hurt 2 games in.

One more nail in the Fisher coffin is a good thing though.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Sure looks like it don't it?
freak 'em. They're defense is trash. They're offense can't play outdoors and Brees is old and bald.
This a big F U from Sean To Greg.
No matter the reasoning it's completely Classless.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah it's time....
18a337e5ddf74a0eaf191b3b44f16481.png

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
We started off 3-1 since then 1-6 if that's not enough to get fish fired I don't know what is
I was just thinking the same thing......and I remember Fisher saying "we're 3 and 2 right now, I like our position"......

Mick

Pro Bowler
lol a trick play up by that much? classy move
No problem with it....as the saying goes...you don't like it, then stop it. Not the Saints job to ease up...especially given the apparent animosity tween two individuals....we had to know this was going to be a possibility

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Anyone think Brady and Ryan are licking their chops about now? We might squeeze out 1-2 more wins in games that don't matter to either team.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
OK, I agree its time to blow this staff up. Keep Bones if he will stay, but get rid of all the rest.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not a top 10 defense any more. Stats mean jack shit, results is what matters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Britt down. Ribs?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
They should have Spags come back to play the saints, since for some reason with him the Rams always swerved the Saints.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
At least Goff will be able to pad his stats nicely now with 10 minutes of garbage time.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm of the opinion that if you don't want the other team running up the score do something to stop them

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want to see one more great TD drive, and I could give a crap how many points the Saints score. It's all about Goff to me this game, and getting Fisher & Co. fired.