Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
43299646.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think Williams and the entire D should return their game checks for today...This has been unwatchable since midway in the 2nd quarter...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rams have perfected the 9 yard offense

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I'm of the opinion that if you don't want the other team running up the score do something to stop them

I agree with you 100%. I do believe it's dumb of the Saints to put a trick play on tape when they can beat us with anything else.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
This is why Fisher never goes for it on 4 and 1. He only knows how to run it up the gut and the defense knows it's coming.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I love it man. 4th and 1 let's run a play every single person in the world knows is coming.

My Sources

UDFA
I think this is typical of our defense. It's usually about this point in the season that they give up after getting no help from the offense all season. They're likely physically and emotionally worn down.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm of the opinion that if you don't want the other team running up the score do something to stop them
I don't agree with that but it's a moot point i guess. It could be that i'm used to a 13-6 Rams win as running up the score.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Gee what a surprise run the ball right in the middle on 4th and one how creative

Psycho_X

Legend
Lol, the most creative thing they came up with during the commercial break was to run Gurley up the middle against a 9man box? Fuck you Boras.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If Stan can keep Fisher with this game on his resume, it will be clear he doesn't give a shit about winning. if we get a new coach, PLEASE FIX THE EFFING BLOCKING.