Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Kroenke isn't going to fire fisher before the season is over. A) what is he going to do replace him with Williams? B) fishers contract is up so no reason to not just let him finish the season and just set his things outside the facilities front door and change the locks during the last game of the season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Highest of High's, and the Lowest of Low's, all in one game, This is Life as a Rams Fans! Goff played well, and our "D" stunk-it-up!!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
This reminds me of the US vs Costa Rica game when Klinnsman got beatdown and fired. He lost his team and so did Fisher. Lets hope Fisher is fired. They shouldnt even wait for the season to be over, do it now.

LOL about a soccer reference

mst1981

Rookie
[GALLERY=media, 211]IWKad22r by mst1981 posted Nov 27, 2016 at 9:11 PM[/GALLERY]

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
This reminds me of the US vs Costa Rica game when Klinnsman got beatdown and fired. He lost his team and so did Fisher. Lets hope Fisher is fired. They shouldnt even wait for the season to be over, do it now.

I thought it was a risk on Hard Knocks when he said all that about it being 7-9 BS and 'we're not going 7-9 again trust me" and all that "trust me...I know what I'm doing - you guys (the players) do what I tell you and we'll be good" talk. If you don't follow through on your promise you'll lose the trust. That might have happened.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Kroenke isn't going to fire fisher before the season is over. A) what is he going to do replace him with Williams? B) fishers contract is up so no reason to not just let him finish the season and just set his things outside the facilities front door and change the locks during the last game of the season.

A) Yes
B) He doesn't deserve to leave on good terms

FRO

Legend
Watkins has been just as big a disappointment as GRob. Matthews has been better.
Yep. I would have been wrong with the Watkins pick. Matthews, Mack, or Beckham would have been better options. I just hate when guys rag on bad draft picks and act like the guys they wanted are all pros. I didn't fare any better than Fisher/Snead, but they get paid to do it and I don't.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
[GALLERY=media, 211]IWKad22r by mst1981 posted Nov 27, 2016 at 9:11 PM[/GALLERY]
jiFfM.jpg

My Sources

UDFA
Yah, but sometimes you need to make a move to do something to excite your fan base. I think this is one of those times.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Replace him with Fassel. I'd fire him just to make a point.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Replace him with the janitor! Can't do any worse than Fish.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

Why fire him and do the interim thing...He can just not renew his contract and let him walk...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Only decent thing that comes out of this piece of shit day is that the Cards will be joining all of us on the couch watching the playoffs ...Geez, I despise that asshat with every fiber of my being...I know I'm venting about the wrong thing here, but I feel better...