Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
They finally opened their fucking eyes, of course they gave the saints a 21 point lead first.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
Fisher after the game, "I thought Case played well today, it wasn't his fault we lost"

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to see a game where the officials just do their job and quit fixing games
i dunno if they needed to fix this one. Missed callas aside our defense has been shredded

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's where I've been this whole game. His development is worth watching.
had one of my eagles friends tell me that his game so far hasnt been impressive because it's against the saints. I was like DID YOU SEE THOSE TOUCH TD's?!?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Once again, getting blasted outside the division. Good job coach.

No worries, it's getting more apparent why Fisher isn't suited for the job as HC. The sooner StanK gives him the pink slip, the better.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Anyone else afraid we could lose 99-0, and then go 0-5 the rest of the way, and Stan still keeps Fisher?

I don't get the amount of leash he's been given. 5 straight losing season, with the same issues, season after season.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
i dunno if they needed to fix this one. Missed callas aside our defense has been shredded

If they called half the holds that have sprung the saints on 3rd down the score would be close if not tied.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Uh oh. EJ taken by cart?

wmc540

Pro Bowler
And Payton isn't going to do all that crap if he didn't have an axe to grind. crap went down between them. None of us know. We do know that there's a lot of bad blood. We also know that Payton is lying when he claims he didn't know what went on.

Yes and my only point was Payton needs to hold himself accountable and he has noone to be mad at other than himself. I did not argue about how he actually felt.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah... Payton making it personal.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
being selfish here but who was the last rams qb to throw 4 td's in one game?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I just want to say thanks to my ROD ies for keeping it real. The team is not in a good state and changes are coming and it is The ROD and you guys that make it somewhat tolerable. Cheers to all still in the GDT which is quickly losing contributor's :cheers:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Maybe we'll stop Ingram at least once before he gets a first down today.
Edit ; nice. Great stuff. Defense demoralized. Classy guy Payton.

Rams77

Starter
It all started in the first quarter after we went up 7-0 and forced a NO punt. On first and 2nd down Rams ran the ball twice for a total of 2 yards. It's like Fisher took his foot off the pedal after a 1 TD lead per usual