Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow that throw by Brees. Hey Williams if you only rush 3 you better have guys that can cover just sayin

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A MOTHERFUCKING 3 MAN RUSH? STOP WITH THAT STUPID SHIT. RUSH FOUR.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Dude ! So many knee jerk over reactions in these game threads. Aren't we ranked like #6 in the NFL on defense ? Not having a great game today but our defense is one of the best.
Bucs, Lions, Saints have all been shootouts this year and we can't hold the Dolphins last week when we needed a stop. It seems like we always choke when we rely on the defense to make a stand. This defense hasn't been like what it has been in recent years. Not a knee jerk reaction. I don't understand why so many get a hard on when you mention his name.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Maybe the officials will start calling penalties after they give the saints a 21 point lead.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Way to go Williams let's not pressure him and make him throw it early on third and 8

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I understand that many here want Jeff Fisher fired but grow up and knock it off with the name calling.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Total effing fail by our defense..I don't care if Drew Bree's is the QB, they suck today, and need to ride the freaking Greyhound to their next game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Horrible play by Gaines, weak coverage and even worse tackling. Ok Goff you're gonna have to answer to keep your team in the game buddy!