Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's go get points and make this interesting...

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
That's not much of a consolation, seeing at they're probably going to go 6-10 again

Sure, we're aren't a complete team yet but GW isn't the reason for our problems and that was my point. He's a great coordinator and my favorite coach on this team.

Q729

Legend
Dude ! So many knee jerk over reactions in these game threads. Aren't we ranked like #6 in the NFL on defense ? Not having a great game today but our defense is one of the best.
I agree, but I expect our top tier D to hang with a high octane offense. Otherwise it's just meaningless stats.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice end around to TA

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
There is a looooootttttttt of time left in this game

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Fucking Boras calling plays short of the first down again

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How many times have the Saints kicked our ass on 4th down today? And Fisher punts the fucking ball like a little bitch.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Do you ever feel like the WR and TEs are put in a position to succeed? I never feel like the O has an answer for what the D shows. The O feels so basic.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What they hell Gurley. Wide open field to the right side. Runs into the pile.

Hes been doing this all year. Its like he is being forced by some mobster to hold the Rams back and not play to win. Gurley just doesnt look right at all this season.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So much whining in a game that's been entertaining and is still far from over.
If you hate the team so much you cant enjoy a fun performance by our rookie QB, please take a break from watching them. You can come back when we're winners, just like the rest will. It's cool. Nobody will blame you.

The whining is worse than the team.