Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
So tired of seeing missile launches ending in missed tackles. Bad coaching on how to tackle.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And they still got held with no flag, doesnt matter what the Rams do the officials are not going to let the saints lose.

I don't care. The Rams defense gave up the 42 points, not the officials.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Time for the Rams to learn to execute the hold em all O. This is the most frustrating shit to watch, at least with Keenum we knew the Rams had little chance to win.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Wow man. Glad our defense is asleep when our offense is finally doing half way decent. F. M. L.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Can someone explain why Payton would be pissed at Greg Williams though? That stuff happened right under his nose. It's like the Warriors being pissed at the Thunder for Durant leaving...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't think I can recall ever seeing this particular defense look even close to this SHITTY...

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
This reminds me of what Martz used to do to defenses, wow. Just carving up GW's tendencies -- burn him twice on screens to coax him into the 3-man rush, get EJ to bite on the run fake, etc. etc... and brilliant execution from Brees doesn't hurt.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Well on the bright side this should be another nail in the Fisher coffin. Can't wait to see this asshat own the record for most losses he so rightfully deserves...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can someone explain why Payton would be pissed at Greg Williams though? That stuff happened right under his nose. It's like the Warriors being pissed at the Thunder for Durant leaving...

Payton tried to throw Williams under the bus. This is all after Payton fired Williams in a messy breakup. There's a lot of bad blood.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

And of course Fox can't play it up enough now..

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
why isn't that excessive celebrating, sure seems to be more than KB did?

Psycho_X

Legend

That's what I was saying, Payton was the head coach don't tell me he wasn't aware of all of it when it happened. He's just being a whiner trying to act like it wasn't his fault.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good thing we benched GRob clearly he's what was wrong with the OLine.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oline

No

Chance