Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Not upset about the pick. He's trying to do too much because our D is playing poorly. Can't blame the kid for trying to make something happen. Regardless of the outcome, I can't see how we wouldn't be pleased with his performance today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disappointed. But it happens. I fucking hate empty sets. I said it before the play. I don't know why we ever go empty. It doesn't work.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Turned off the game, will be spending that time watching Dragon Ball Super instead. At least Goku doesn't disappoint

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We MUST make a stop on D here.

MUST

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Greg Williams is overrated. The entire staff (except for Fassel) needs to go

Dude ! So many knee jerk over reactions in these game threads. Aren't we ranked like #6 in the NFL on defense ? Not having a great game today but our defense is one of the best.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I feel some personal fouls and maybe even some ejections are in our near future - a lot of frustration on the field out there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dude ! So many knee jerk over reactions in these game threads. Aren't we ranked like #6 in the NFL on defense ? Not having a great game today but our defense is one of the best.

Yep. You see that a lot in the GDT.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul

That's not much of a consolation, seeing at they're probably going to go 6-10 again

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's a learning experience.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice coverage that time by Joyner on an uncatchable ball.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey...

A STOP!!!

:yess:

Psycho_X

Legend
Defense needs to step up if they don't want to be embarrassed. You know Payton is going to run up the score if he can since he's being a whiny bitch today.