Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too bad the bookie never gave me the odds I asked for about him getting hurt before the half!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm late to the party. Loving this start by Goff. Now the rest of the boys need to keep speed.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
When's the last time we gave up 50? Today is the day. What a garbage freaking output by the defense. Fire everyone. I gave Brees credit but this crap is ridiculous.
I remember a Falcons game about 15 years ago. i think they had two RBs run for over 100. Harold Green and Amp Lee maybe? or maybe Dunn. dont remember lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow! Goff to Kendricks

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
The biggest negative on Goff is that he throws high when he's off - hopefully a mechanics issue that can be cleared up.

Anyone see this team winning another game? Maybe SF? Arizona? Seattle if they rest most of their best players?

What record would - could - get Fisher fired? Or do you think we'll see a Vermeil type deal, where he's kept but only if he hires a new OC?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
You have two timeouts with a minute less inside the red zone. Why the fuck waste a down?