Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
This defense is playing like shit and the Aints getting away with murder on the Oline.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow it's comedy the lack of respect that Rams fans are paying the Saints and Brees in here. Yes we're not playing good but we are going against the best offense we've faced all year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yep defense didn't make the trip this week

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Well, the game is just about out of reach but at least Goff will get a bunch of practice throwing it. Saints are going to pin their ears back with the pass rush, though

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
When's the last time we gave up 50? Today is the day. What a garbage fucking output by the defense. Fire everyone. I gave Brees credit but this shit is ridiculous.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's get points... or this could get away from us early.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He's not a outside cb they should know that
The injury forced them and all he had to do was run with the guy the ball was uncatchable and would have stopped the drive. Just can't get out of their own fucking way.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I just want to see Goff get in a rhythm and make some plays, I don't expect to win. Saints are a better team than us. Fisher has built a mediocre team and the past has proven that. A fresh staff and a couple good vets and we will be back on track