Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And.... there is the Saffold injury, on cue.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The pressure is off my friends, we were not going to the playoffs anyway...If Goff plays well and Fisher gets fired, it's all good to me.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Saffold hurt, Oh boy Fisher. Hopefully Goff isn't next. I'm knocking on wood, but it rarely seems to help where my Rams are concerned.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
7 here shift momentum.

LETS GO

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'd say that this is unbelievable, but it's just another Sunday afternoon for this team.

Q729

Legend
The pressure is off my friends, we were not going to the playoffs anyway...If Goff plays well and Fisher gets fired, it's all good to me.
Yep, I'm not even burning from this poor performance like I used to.

Psycho_X

Legend
I mean, we knew it was going to happen right? Something about him at LT just causes injury.

And what was the comment about Grob having family stuff to sort out? He's inactive because of something other than his stupid penalties?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow who ever would have thought that moving Saffold back to OT would see him hurt yet again.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Just in: Saffold out due to a broken nail.. puss. Please Lord keep our golden boy safe!!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
2nd half could be very, very, scary without saffold and d playing this way.
Let's hope it's a gut check, answered.