Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Jared Goff looks for real. Sure he needs to sort that mechanical breakdown thing where he doesn't set his feet right and it goes high - but what poise! He looks like a ten year vet not a rookie. And he's got a good arm.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Honest to whatever God you Rodders pray to. I have not seen these types of throws since maybe Marc Bulger. I mean oh my god what a cannon.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
WOW! THREE Td'S FOR GOFF IN THE 1ST HALF!! CAN ANYONE SPELL Shoot Out!! Go Goff!!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Goff is playing really well for only his second career start. Sucks that the defense is shitting the bed, but I'm liking what I'm seeing from this young man. LET'S GO RAMS!!!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
The offense is there. The plays are there. I knew it was an overreaction last week with the rain and all. Now we see the downfield throws. And man are they beautiful to see.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Jared Goff has three first-half TD passes against the Saints today. He joins Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, Trent Edwards, Matthew Stafford, Sam Bradford, Russell Wilson and Robert Griffin III as rookie QBs with at least three first-half TD passes in one game since 2001. Winston and Mariota each had four in a first half last season. - Mike Sando/ESPN Senior Writer