Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
we run much shorter routes

The coaches demand and instill in their receivers the importance of competing every play. Our receivers dog half their routes and never break tackles and drop passes due to lack of focus. The Patriots make receivers. The Rams ruin them. It is coaching.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
People can continue to hate everything about the Patriots, but they are a complete team. Sad to see how these franchises have taken such a different path since their super bowl match-up. Very bitter pill to swallow.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice job, Greg. Way to get embarrassed by a former teammate.

EasyE

Starter
why do I sit here for every minute of this game....it's like I can't get up and do something else...

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Yikes this team is fkn terrible. It sucks to say that but got to be honest. The news about the extension just makes this all the more depressing since more of this is what we all have to look forward to.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Just get Goff out of there. I have no faith this line can protect him. Let Mannion get some snaps. All we are doing is ruining us confidence and development. I've never seen this bad of an offense. Literally never. We are the worst in NFL history.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bench the entire offensive line and I don't care, they all suck every single one of them! Unbelievable how bad this unit is, they are shit, in fact, they are worse than shit, they are where flies go after they have been on shit all day!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Still not even 100 yards of offense.

Just how bad does it have to get before some serious changes are implemented?

Montanaramfan

Rookie
What's the NFL record for a punter being the team MVP? If there is one, Hecker must have it hands-down.