Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keep playing 10 yards off the receivers when you can't tackle . Brilliant

RAMNATION

Rookie
The coaches demand and instill in their receivers the importance of competing every play. Our receivers dog half their routes and never break tackles and drop passes due to lack of focus. The Patriots make receivers. The Rams ruin them. It is coaching.
I agree completely with lack of developement of the WRs. But primarily we cant block NE, we are trying to protect with scheme, hence shorter routes, quick passes, regardless of down and distance.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Well, the network changed to a more competitive game so I'll guess they will never show the Rams again.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
For all you masochists you can watch the rest of this embarrassment on sunday ticket game mix 702

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Bench the entire offensive line and I don't care, they all suck every single one of them! Unbelievable how bad this unit is, they are crap, in fact, they are worse than crap, they are where flies go after they have been on crap all day!

Bullshit_flies_zps4694c12d.gif

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Bench the entire offensive line and I don't care, they all suck every single one of them! Unbelievable how bad this unit is, they are crap, in fact, they are worse than crap, they are where flies go after they have been on crap all day!

Well said, it's collective aka cohesive. They have All regressed immensely.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is Sam Bradford all over again . Great arm but will be ruined by the rest of the team .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
John Lynch said it all. Goff is the future. You don't keep Fisher. He doesn't put the players, scheme, or coaches around Goff needed for him to thrive. This organization is blind.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Who cares if it was dropped, it was predictably 5 yards behind the marker.