Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
This will be the really sad part. Watching a "power running" offense struggle to plunge in from the goal line.

FRO

Legend
Why not go for 2? At least get some practice in. So stupid.

SacRAManiac

Rookie
The good news is will have a high first round draft pick next year to help us to pleated roster

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hold Kroenke liable for this fiasco. It is his team. Extending Fish means I am out until something changes. I am not going to support a team where both the head coach and the owner have their collective heads so far up their butts they think all that brown is really just tasty chocolate. I am done losing and acting like it's ok. It's been too many years. Fish and Kroenke have lost the players' respect, and mine too.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Rams defense was under immense pressure today. Needed to hold the high-flying Patriots to two points in order to win the game. I can't imagine there's not a lot of animosity in that locker room toward the offense.

It's time for the team to direct their animosity to who deserves it most......their coaches. This coaching staff deserves most of the blame for this debacle of a season. Focus, concentration, effort, lack of discipline, poor decisions, game planning, play calling, incorrect use of personnel, not getting the most out of their players, poor player development----especially on offense, all point to the coaches. And then tell the players, Hey your coach is getting extended....