Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Higbee and cooper should start the rest of the season. And for fucks sake, can we please fix the running game!

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Oh great! We cannot outscheme anyone -we do not outhustle anyone and we dont out play anyone !! The players are not responding to the coaching staff's X's & O's. or pump the team up speeches. And we give Fish a two-year extension ????

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Rams defense was under immense pressure today. Needed to hold the high-flying Patriots to two points in order to win the game. I can't imagine there's not a lot of animosity in that locker room toward the offense.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
You can see Goff doesn't trust his O-Line protection.

On a side note, this has been about as ugly an offensive performance as I've seen in many games.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
So, did they extend Fisher based on him having the most noncompetitive team in the NFL?

Montanaramfan

Rookie
We are actually getting worse as the season goes on. How bad will we be after two more years of this shat?

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Visions of Tony Banks handing off to June Henley in my head. This is offense. Called by rob bore us. Is pathetic

RAMNATION

Rookie
on a positive note. The question of if Goff is big enough to take a pounding has been thoroughly answered.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Is Fisher the Anticoach?