Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Quick doing well for Goff.. Wish the consistency was there though.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing I like is how Quick has stepped up today..Dude has been the best WR today on the Rams.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Looked like a little helmet-to-helmet at the end of Goff's houdini act there, not called for the rook.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
our offence makes every deffence loot like a bunch of All Pros

Psycho_X

Legend
Goff is at least trying to do something. He doesn't immediately throw it to the check down. He is desperately trying to get first downs and he's getting zero help.

…..

Legend
1348.jpg

With not much else to look forward too.....Dog decides its time to play a little volley ball with hotenez's French hottie

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those 48 yards have been stellar! Did Mr. Mediocrity, Jeff Fisher, post this for you? : )
Just commenting on great catches when it comes his way..Since the Rams offense has like five 1st downs (guessing) and about as much offensive output as most teams have in less than a half, YEAH, I think he's doing a good job.

Rams77

Starter
What the heck happened to our DLine this year?? Don't say Quinn-he was out last year for a long time and our Line produced double the sacks as this year. The effort and conditioning is just not there

Rick77

UDFA
Name
RICK LAIRD
Trade Goff while you can and get some lineman and receivers like you should have done to begin with.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Alexander down. It makes you wonder - are guys on defense going through the motions since the season is over, and they don't want to risk injury at this point? It would not surprise me. And I couldn't blame them, either.