Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I feel bad for Goff. He could be the best QB in the world and he still wouldn't be able to win games with this team. No protection, WRs dropping everything, it's fucking bullshit. That pass was right on the money...same with the Kendricks drop.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I won't be too hard on Britt. Drops happen sometimes when you have a defender laying the wood as soon as you catch it. We see at all the time with TJ McDonald forcing drops. Britt has been great this year.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Are the receivers afraid of the bullet passes? Or are they just still used to Keenum's weak arm?

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Britt presents the ball to the oncoming tackler instead of shielding it with his body. A clinic of non-technique by the Rams WRs today so far.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You just can't make this crap up. Can they just get on the plane and head back to LA at the end of the half?
No, you will sit down and watch all 4 quarters, and LIKE IT!:deadhorse:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By all means, continue to hang the rookie out to dry. Get Mike Thomas on this field. I'd rather see rookies drop balls than vets.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I feel bad for Goff. He could be the best QB in the world and he still wouldn't be able to win games with this team. No protection, WRs dropping everything, it's freaking bullcrap. That pass was right on the money...same with the Kendricks drop.

It's like he's playing on Cal all over again.

Rams77

Starter
I seriously think you gotta bench players for these drops-bench Kendricks and Britt-Belicheck would do that

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Will there any repercussions for all the drops? Not with this staff. They'll all probably have a hearty chuckle about them in the film room.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Anyone notice Jones fumbles for NE and they get the ball back and they still bench him. Kendricks causes a INT, hey trot him out there again like it didn't happen. There's no culture problem with Fisher. He knows it all.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is why I love redzone ... you can't see the suck .. I've seen two plays ... the int and the Britt drop pass and I'm not even stressed

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone notice Jones fumbles for NE and they get the ball back and they still bench him. Kendricks causes a INT, hey trot him out there again like it didn't happen. There's no culture problem with Fisher. He knows it all.
No accountability .... tis the fisher way

FRO

Legend
Its scary to see it again isn't it. How many times his rookie year Sam hit some garbage WR in the hands and it was a drop on third down. In the end he kind of just stopped believing they'd catch it.
Horrible receivers. Horrible lines. Horrible coaching. It's Groundhog Day.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Can't cover those shifty guys like Amendola in the zone on third down when Brady has five or six seconds to settle down.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Another week where the defense is trying to keep it close but the offense has completely imploded. At some point I'm betting words will be exchanged between key defensive players and offensive players on the sidelines. It's a ticking time bomb.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean

So true, Rams are not disciplined.