Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
How come when we McDaniels was our OC and we had Bradford our offense was just as pathetic as it is now ? Common denominator >Fishers mustache
Actually, no staches were present at the time of that abomination.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Look at the the pocket that Brady has every damn play. Some day maybe Goff will get that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, looks like we are fight for a high draft position in the 2nd Round next year..Who can we get with the 37th pick?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think I figured this out. Fisher secretly holds a grudge from Superbowl 34 and is destroying the Rams from within while bolstering the Titans via our traded draft picks. He can then go back to TN and try to win with their newly stacked roster!!!! Tin foil hat is ON!!!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I believe it's the lowest point because of the RGIII trade. The Rams had a golden opportunity to build something great, and it feels completely squandered. The defense got better while the offense got worse. It feels like a lost cause.

Exactly! I keep going back to that Super Bowl loss to the Pats. It's like they went on a straight up trajectory and we just spiraled down. Some of that's luck - drafting Brady vs drafting Bradford, for example - but it's just like the two teams collide and went in totally different directions.

It might just come down to organizations in the end. Hard to change that, even with new players, coaches, water boys, whatever. Starts at the top. Good team often stay good (NE, Pitts, Sea, etc), and bad ones stay bad...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Unbelievable that Brady and the Pats think that warranted a flag. Oh, wait. It isn't. Biggest cry babies in the NFL