Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so tired of that bullshit. That's intentional grounding. I don't care if the HB is somewhere in the back-field.

Psycho_X

Legend
Actually surprised they didn't throw a flag on that play for roughing the passer. Think that's the first time I haven't seen an instant flag for hittting Brady whether legal or not.

FRO

Legend
TJ, please don't fire #12 up. Please for the love of God!
If the Rams are going to lose anyways might as well take some liberties against Brady. Taking out Belicheat on the sidelines is another goal to achieve today.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey TJ, thanks for murdering Brady.....

Mick

Pro Bowler
Honestly, this offense is just a dumpster fire....now Britt can't catch....dear god we suck

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Another Rams drop. This is some horse shit. They are killing Goffs confidence.

FRO

Legend
It's Bradford all over again. Hope the Rams don't ruin another good young talented QB.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
You just can't make this crap up. Can they just get on the plane and head back to LA at the end of the half?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
It's Bradford all over again. Hope the Rams don't ruin another good young talented QB.

Its scary to see it again isn't it. How many times his rookie year Sam hit some garbage WR in the hands and it was a drop on third down. In the end he kind of just stopped believing they'd catch it.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Goff looks amazing. Though his numbers won't paint the same picture. Horseshit excuse of a receiving group.