Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMNATION

Rookie
So true, Rams are not disciplined.
I think the bigger problem is that they treat the three sides of the differently. we have seen CB's benched and cut. mess up on special teams and you are history, but there is no standard for offence. Whats funny is I believe that the UDFA on IR was this teams hope for the drop ball problem.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Rams organisation is going to be in for a shock. This shit may have flied in STL, but the LA fans/press etc. is going to have a field day with this team. The pressure is going to be huge.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I think there's gonna be a fight between Rams offense and Rams defense at halftime in the locker room-how can the Defense not at least sock one of these guys in the face to wake them up. Cmon Aaron Donald do it....do it
Been saying this for years.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This Rams organisation is going to be in for a shock. This crap may have flied in STL, but the LA fans/press etc. is going to have a field day with this team. The pressure is going to be huge.

To be fair; it didn't fly in STL either. Otherwise, I suppose, they'd still be there.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder when we will no longer feel like being down 17 points that the game is out of reach and that they could literally punt every possession and we'd still lose.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Rams organisation is going to be in for a shock. This crap may have flied in STL, but the LA fans/press etc. is going to have a field day with this team. The pressure is going to be huge.
I hope they pop the Rams like a zit...Not sure if Kroenke cares tho :help:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Just when you thought we couldn't be worse. 26 yards and 1 first down in the half.
Lord help us.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Fisher: "Hey Chris, what the heck are you doing in a Patriots uniform? I sat next to you on the flight yesterday?"

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I totally believe Goff will brings us back and we will leave victorious! I also believe in mermaids, leprechauns and loving, forgiving IRS agents. Go Rams!