Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So far... looking over matched, on both sides. Grr.

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
No accountability .... tis the fisher way
That worthless Kendricks drops pass after pass and that miserable Fisher still trots him out there. I guess that two year extension that retard got really inspired his "team".

FRO

Legend
Will there any repercussions for all the drops? Not with this staff. They'll all probably have a hearty chuckle about them in the film room.
The HC gets extensions of 7-9 seasons. Why would players be held accountable when the coach isn't. It's a losing organization.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
It's like he's playing on Cal all over again.
Aren't all the Cal WRs in the NFL? I think I would rather have them all today so far.

Will there any repercussions for all the drops? Not with this staff. They'll all probably have a hearty chuckle about them in the film room.
Yes but if watch out if a player goes from the film room to meeting a girl in his room, then Fisher will cut him good!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Apparently the Rams WRs couldn't catch AIDS in Haiti today...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Fire Gregg Williams. You can use the same play 10000x against his defense and it will never fail. Two weeks in a row we are seeing the opposition torch us with play book 5 plays deep.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Belicheat so confident in our suckiness that he goes for every 4th down. Just embarassing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great day to announce your extension. I'm glad the Rams can come out of this with egg on their face. This organization has truly earned it.

KayJay

Starter
With Fisher getting the extension, our team doing everything to lose on offense, I literally feel like I'm torturing myself watching them play.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
With Fisher getting the extension, our team doing everything to lose on offense, I literally feel like I'm torturing myself watching them play.
I was just going to say the same thing.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Apparently the Rams WRs couldn't catch AIDS in Haiti today...

Sean Penn has some Haitian Aid for you

image.jpeg

Rams77

Starter
I think there's gonna be a fight between Rams offense and Rams defense at halftime in the locker room-how can the Defense not at least sock one of these guys in the face to wake them up. Cmon Aaron Donald do it....do it

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I see the frustration building up with the defense. At some point players are going to lose it and get some personal fouls. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the locker room at half.