Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Guys it's ok, Jeff Fisher realized we were off track for 7-9 so he just told the team to take a few games off. After today we'll be back at .500 and ready to lose next week.

On a serious note, I really miss McLeod and Jenkins in the secondary. Never thought I'd say that about Jenkins.

Back Jlack

UDFA
Name
Back Jlack
Mr Hill is involved in way too many TD's

In his defense he's a rookie/2nd year udfa thrusted into the spotlight, I don't think he can be a great starting cb but great depth until Rams draft more

bluecoconuts

Legend
Britt and Keenum are really developing a good rapport on the deep ball. Same exact route as before, same tight coverage, same perfect throw to drop it right in there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL did he catch that between his legs after it came out? haha

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wonder why there was no flag, considering the defender had Britt in an arm bar.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So with what draft we have next year, we go cb heavy? Maybe an O line and/or d line addition? Hit those and maybe wr, lb in free agency?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am to blame for the Sundays I waste on this team.