GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Respectfully, we didn't get robbed. The refs sucked ass both ways. We got screwed in the second half. Detroit got screwed in the first half. Refs deserve a ton of criticism. (Wrolstad's crew is shit.) But we didn't get robbed. We lost because we didn't punch in TDs in the red zone.
We did not watch the same game.

Mine was in 4K. Was yours?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One of the big plays was that missed throw to Kupp on the pressure. One mistake by 9. It was that kind of game and that's what you get when you go into the playoffs with a roster that isn't quite up to snuff.

We'll be back and in action next season boys.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
I’m proud at how well the team did their turn around at the end of the season. D could have been better but they did enough. I’m glad we didn’t lose it on a missed FG with our kicking woes.

I hate saying ref ball but they deserve the ball on this one. They let way too much fly that they normally are quick to throw on.

I’m extra annoyed since SF now has an easy path to SB. I don’t think the Lions make it all the way.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll also say that I shit on Raheem a lot in the first half for a very questionable game plan, but he made adjustments in the second half and did a far better job. Kept us in the game.
I think part of the problem was that Detroit had an excellent plan and their OC was on top of his game

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Its ok guys I never expected a deep playoff run this season and I'm sure you all didn't either. Rams played a damn good game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tough to blame the refs when we don't score 3 times in the red zone.
Welcome to the playoffs. You're not gonna score every trip to the redzone. You're gonna need to fight and battle and it comes down to a handful of plays. Overall I'm proud they didn't get buried in this game. They could have pulled a Cowboys but our kids have some balls to them.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
If they throw that flag, very real chance we win, but I don't think it is fair to say the refs are the reason we lost, you don't get to play that card when you miss that many red zone opportunities.
I think so. But I won't worry about it ... games have missed calls, though this year seems like more than usual, but by playing the hypothetical ... I agree. IF even a 5-yard hold is called ... 1st down probably would have won ... or atl east had a game winning try for FG. Not sure our kicker would make.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Respectfully, we didn't get robbed. The refs sucked ass both ways. We got screwed in the second half. Detroit got screwed in the first half. Refs deserve a ton of criticism. (Wrolstad's crew is shit.) But we didn't get robbed. We lost because we didn't punch in TDs in the red zone.
We got robbed, sorry, it was painfully obvious on our last drive with how many calls were missed.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
If the Lions win it all, this will be a poetic “student beats the master” chapter in their storybook run.

Hats off to Goff, Campbell and Brad Holmes.

Redzone offense and defense was the difference. Our 3 field goals vs their 3 touchdowns. Crowd was a factor too, made us use our timeouts.

Enjoy Lions fans, it’s one hell of a ride. Rams will be back.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Boy that was a fun game and a fun season! Puka and Stafford looked great tonight and even though they lost there is quite a bit optimism for the foreseeable future.