GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Another game Rams could have won!

Even teams with the Lions starting hotter and holding on.

Tano

Legend
I do not blame the defense at all for this game. They played their asses off in the second half.

But if there is one player with any blame - that would be Hoecht

He missed so many tackles and couldn't cover worth a damn.

I wish we could have found anyone else to play OLB and put Hoecht as a reserve DE where he belongs.

But the biggest issue in this game as others have already stated - not being able to score in the red zone.

None of the plays in the red zone were due to bad calls by the refs.

However, there were quite a few PIs that were not called on Detroit. They were holding the receivers all game and getting away with it in the second half.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Am I right?
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I was going with "an idiot," but whatever...

He's only the best coach in the history of the organization.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm rooting for Detroit to win it all. There's something poetic in all of this. Goff broke our streak of losing. And now he breaks the Lions' streak of not winning in the playoffs. Props to McVay for a hell of a coaching job this year. We'll be back at it next year.
Me to man. I'm not gonna hate. They built something great over there. Good on them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PI against Puka was a Revlon call for the bogus false start on the Lions earlier. We knew it was coming.
I thought the make up call was when they didnt throw the flag on the helmet to helmet shot that took Kyren out of the game, of the shot to Stafford's head, or the stepping on Stafford when he was down, or....

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Collinsworth blows. Dude is like, "Gutsy call to pass there!!!". You have an accurate QB, an all pro wr in St. Brown, a weak corner in Witherspoon, and you only need 5 yards.

Like WTF??? Seems like a straightforward play call to me. There is always some risk with any play but the risk reward is obviously pretty damn good in that situation.

Collinsworth's cheese is off the charts man. I swear every time he does a Ram's game I come away having no clue how this man has a job.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Well 49ers are going to kick the shit out of lions in the championship game if the eagles dont first. Lions are dirty but not as good as the 49ers doing it. Great season fellas and FUCK THESE REFS!!!