GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I thought the make up call was when they didnt throw the flag on the helmet to helmet shot that took Kyren out of the game, of the shot to Stafford's head, or the stepping on Stafford when he was down, or....
Or the hit on Higbee - wasn't that an illegal hit or am I wrong?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I'm rooting for Detroit to win it all. There's something poetic in all of this. Goff broke our streak of losing. And now he breaks the Lions' streak of not winning in the playoffs. Props to McVay for a hell of a coaching job this year. We'll be back at it next year.
I was previously rooting for Detroit. I'm now just agnostic about who wins, as long as it is not SF. The Lions lost me as a well-wisher with their dirty play. A number of targeted head shots IMO.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
We got robbed.

Fuck the refs and the NFL.

I feel the fix.

Don't you?

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Fuck these refs, crybaby lions whined for weeks over a 2pt conversion and they got to get away with murder.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll also say that I shit on Raheem a lot in the first half for a very questionable game plan, but he made adjustments in the second half and did a far better job. Kept us in the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Officials were terrible we got robbed but we lost the game

Defense was bad in the 1st half very good in the second half.

Offense was good until it got in the red zone all night then it was bad

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Rams had shot at it. many things bad, tackling red zone, but this was a suspect non-call

View: https://x.com/53_jim70721/status/1746744978896761140?s=20

Lmao. So pathetic. I hope someone points this out specifically to the league and asks them for an explanation. It is worse than almost every famous no-call, in some ways, because there were multiple fouls all right after the other on the same player that was the targeted receiver, so what else could the refs have been looking at? Most famous no-calls, you see 1 clear (and egregious) foul that somehow the refs miss. This play had 3 fouls, albeit not jump-off-the-screen egregious like Robey-Coleman clocking that Saints player haha.

If they throw that flag, very real chance we win, but I don't think it is fair to say the refs are the reason we lost, you don't get to play that card when you miss that many red zone opportunities.

Last edited:

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
didn’t want the season to end tonight…it is what it is…anybody but the 49ers. Someone please knock them out

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got robbed.

Fuck the refs and the NFL.

I feel the fix.

Don't you?
Respectfully, we didn't get robbed. The refs sucked ass both ways. We got screwed in the second half. Detroit got screwed in the first half. Refs deserve a ton of criticism. (Wrolstad's crew is shit.) But we didn't get robbed. We lost because we didn't punch in TDs in the red zone.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Don't call anything close.

That is what the fix is.

Such bullshit.

Its a show.