GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Kyren kept leaving the game. He was on the sideline on several drives and then ultimately missed the last quarter of the game
MUST bring in another back.. bigger and more explosive.

To be clear… so you have multiple options and depth.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Once again, the sorry arse NFL officiating rears its ugly head to affect the outcome of another game. When will this shit end. I have said it over and over again these dumb arse officials are running the game we all love. I say this game's outcome was directly affected by the officials. All these NFL officials are either corrupt or just completely incompetent. When will the NFL say enough is enough?
Saints fans said that the year we go to the Super Bowl and lose to Pats. One call doesn't decide the game.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Next time the Rams play the Lions somebody needs to take that Kirby Joseph out with a blindside shot to the knee after his celebration on his cheap shot to Higbee. I hope it is Higbee that gets that opportunity.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We did not watch the same game.

Mine was in 4K. Was yours?
I watched the entire game closely. We scored 9 points in 3 trips inside the 10. That cost us the game.
We got robbed, sorry, it was painfully obvious on our last drive with how many calls were missed.
The refs took points away from the Lions in the first half with the blown call on the false start. Ernest was in the neutral zone. When you watch the game, it evens out. Wrolstad's crew should face consequences for being inept, but we didn't get robbed. They screwed both teams at various points. That's how it goes.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Seems like calls went both ways. In a one point game it's literally anything could have made the difference.

I remember what Andy Reid told Dee Ford in 2018 after he lined up offsides in the AFCCG. (Brady threw a game sealing pick on the play.)

Andy told Dee "we all could have all been three inches better." That's how I feel about this one.

Both teams deserved to advance and played Playoff calibre football. It's truly why we watch the games.

That was a great game LA Rams fans. You should be really proud of your team.

(I must say I say I still don't understand how Puca is this good. Not overly quick like Edleman or fast like Tyreek but somehow he's always running in space. He boggles my mind but the great season he's had in undeniable. Stafford looked like the future HOF'er he is as well.)

Again, congrats on awesome season although I fully understand the disappointment.

Tano

Legend
Seems like calls went both ways. In a one point game it's literally anything could have made the difference.

I remember what Andy Reid told Dee Ford in 2018 after he lined up offsides in the AFCCG. (Brady threw a game sealing pick on the play.)

Andy told Dee "we all could have all been three inches better." That's how I feel about this one.

Both teams deserved to advance and played Playoff calibre football. It's truly why we watch the games.

(I must say I say I still don't understand how Puca is this good. Not overly quick like Edleman or fast like Tyreek but somehow he's always running in space. He boggles my mind but the great season he's had in undeniable. Stafford looked like the future HOF'er he is as well.)

Again, congrats on awesome season although I fully understand the disappointment.
Thanks - you are a class act.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I watched the entire game closely. We scored 9 points in 3 trips inside the 10. That cost us the game.

The refs took points away from the Lions in the first half with the blown call on the false start. Ernest was in the neutral zone. When you watch the game, it evens out. Wrolstad's crew should face consequences for being inept, but we didn't get robbed. They screwed both teams at various points. That's how it goes.
We'll definitely agree to disagree there. There were far more missed calls for us then the Lions. Many crucial missed calls on that last drive that really helped the Lions steal the game away at the end. They obviously skewed towards allowing the Lions to defend as dirty as they wanted to.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We'll definitely agree to disagree there. There were far more missed calls for us then the Lions. Many crucial missed calls on that last drive that really helped the Lions steal the game away at the end. They obviously skewed towards allowing the Lions to defend as dirty as they wanted to.
Outside of the Stafford uncalled RTP, those dirty plays were legal.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Puca is deceptively fast.
He’s one of the very small handful of player to be clocked over 20 mph this season.
He can run away from defenders if givin the path.

Tano

Legend

It seemed like there were a lot of calls that did not go our way in the second half that should have been called.

They more than offset the one bad call that was made in the first half on the Lions.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I respect you but it pains me when I'm telling someone we'll agree to disagree and they tell me what they think. Once again, we're don't agree and that's okay.
Legal doesn't mean it was a clean or good play. By the book it's not a penalty. Still it's a shitty tackle but yes legal.