GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I imagine there are few teams that will be breathing a sigh of relief they won't be playing us. 49er fans were actually worried that would be the case.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
Puka and Matthew gave there all. No one else on offense really did anything. 3 field goals in the red zone did us in

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Oh well. Cant settle for field goals. The play calling in the red zone sucked and has been mcvays achiles heel for ever

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
I thought I'd be pulling for Detroit if they knocked us out but after all the cheap shots I hope they go another 30 years before they win another playoff game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I’m proud of my team

Some sketchy no calls sealed it but the team with the better defense won.

I cannot wait for next season. Go Rams

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
1705291489957.png

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why couldn’t we have score just one TD on those 3 trips to the 10. Just one and we win. I’d rather get blown out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm rooting for Detroit to win it all. There's something poetic in all of this. Goff broke our streak of losing. And now he breaks the Lions' streak of not winning in the playoffs. Props to McVay for a hell of a coaching job this year. We'll be back at it next year.