Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Blythe got blown off the play on that sack further knowing Santos why wouldn't you punt that

Psycho_X

Legend
That was bad play by McVay. Lose easy field goal position. And now short field for broncos. That’s the kind of play that causes the other team to come back and win. Up to the D.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Remove Kupp from this offense and the Broncos' defense becomes the '85 Bears.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have left a lot of points on the field. Hope it doesn’t comeback to haunt us.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Santos lol. Buckle up dudes this one might get spicy.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
like the ole say'n goes...and when it rains... it pours

Robert

Rookie
Mariota sacked 8 times through 3 quarters today. That offense is straight garbage. And lucky me. . I'm playing against the ravens D in fantasy. fml
I picked up the ravens d because I knew how bad the titans offense is lol. Good luck

PatDaddy13

Rookie
The difference being that Todd Gurley has 20 carries for 158 yards and 2 TD's....and they rarely stop him. We could effectively salt the game by running it down their throats for 8 minute drives and a TD. Do that a couple of times (drives) and we win with our 30+ average

It's 2018. It's the passing era. We're not going back to Jeff Fisher's no yard and a cloud of dust, start running clock in the third BS.