Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Come on Saffold, get up buddy.
Get up and rest him the rest of the game

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Jeeez is Broncos stadium just injury jinxed we need to get out there fast

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
We probably got spoiled last year with no injuries but this year we can't even get by a quarter without a significant ram going down.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
me too! cmon Tenn is 100yards of O and 3 points to much to ask?????

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes Goff can control how the ball bounces off a recovers helmet Oh and he's going to have off games what matters is the rest of the team steps up and we still win
Calm down , it's just my opinion. He's been off all day , and the pass was tipped before the interception . That's on him

KayJay

Starter
Oh look, our quarterback gets the first down anyway to keep the chains moving. Damn, call me crazy; but I think that means he made a play off schedule.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder how much Jalen Ramsey is gonna run his mouth after today.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know why the Rams are still throwing? Because they're an aggressive team with balls. Because unlike that eunuch Fisher, McVay isn't going to start running clock on a three point lead in the third quarter.

Seriously, does no one remember what it was like having an impotent offense that turtled and gave leads away? We were up 27-0 on the Cardinals in the 4th quarter and went for it on 4th and 9. THAT'S who this team is.

Aggression wins games, throwing is aggression. And I'll take this over the last 14 years of go nowhere offense any day of the week.
The difference being that Todd Gurley has 20 carries for 158 yards and 2 TD's....and they rarely stop him. We could effectively salt the game by running it down their throats for 8 minute drives and a TD. Do that a couple of times (drives) and we win with our 30+ average

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Have we heard Von Miller's name really called today?