Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
we need to get this 1st down then just slow down this game by running it down the Broncos throat

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Goff is having a pretty bad day and the Rams are winning.

I like that but don't like that.

And STOP wasting a player with Woods on the fake jet sweep.

It turns the game into 11 on 10.

NOBODY IS BITING ON IT.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
You know why the Rams are still throwing? Because they're an aggressive team with balls. Because unlike that eunuch Fisher, McVay isn't going to start running clock on a three point lead in the third quarter.

Seriously, does no one remember what it was like having an impotent offense that turtled and gave leads away? We were up 27-0 on the Cardinals in the 4th quarter and went for it on 4th and 9. THAT'S who this team is.

Aggression wins games, throwing is aggression. And I'll take this over the last 14 years of go nowhere offense any day of the week.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Looks like passes/rushes are even at 25 apiece, does not seem that way

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big 3rd down pick up! Way to go Goff!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Does anyone else feel like a delayed draw would be a great addition to our Offense

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Mariota sacked 8 times through 3 quarters today. That offense is straight garbage. And lucky me. . I'm playing against the ravens D in fantasy. fml