Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass.

Pass.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
I'm putting this one on mcvay. Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass. What a turd of a game

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am still a huge believer in Goff but he is killing us tonight, and has been poor for a few games in a row now. Get it together. Last week he was "sick". Don't know what the excuse will be this week.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It’s a competition to see who is the worst QB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fucking dogturd of a gameplan by McVay and performance by Goff. Just fucking terrible.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
McVay pretty disappointing.

Reminding
Me of Martz. Use your best player for goodness sakes.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow! Just a bad night so far for Goff. Captain Obvious over and out.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't think it's in Goff to lose confidence, even if he threw 5 picks. That said, I used to believe Goff didn't/couldn't handle pressure well and I've seen nothing so far this season to change that significantly. Give him the time he's above average but he can't extend plays on his own and I doubt he ever will.
Depends what you mean.
He hangs in the pocket and has made plays that way.
If you mean take off running 15 times a game, you're probably right.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
How many more throws like that does Goff need to make before McVay realizes he doesn’t have it tonight and he needs to get Gurley the ball? 6 more throws? 10?