Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
McVay not having his brightest moment

fastcat

Pro Bowler
So i just rewinded the int... Thw ball was himed and Goff stared down the same reciever for 4 seconds... Smh

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Ok.... this game is on mcvay. He is REFUSING to use the BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE GAME...
Wtf mcvay

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
It’s crazy but if Chicago scores it’s over.. and if Saint move on to get home field we will look back at plays like that.

FUCK

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
there is still plenty of time but Goff has hit a wall. These last 2 weeks have been awful

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Down 9 and just gave up on the run apparently in favor of a QB having the worst game of his career.. cool.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
McVay always seems to get too pass happy in big games, and also against elite defenses. I wouldn't necessarily say this is the reason we are losing tonight, but I am growing concerned this flaw might be a fatal one.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Lol no play action rollouts to move the pocket like we’ve done all year long. The bears are just collapsing the pocket and Goff has happy feet.