Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Looks like another long drive by Chicago. How did this team lose to the giants last week...

Bears probably took them lightly. Happens all the time. The Rams have been guilty of it as well. And the Rams get every team's "A" game as the top seed in the NFC currently.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
If we weren't playing bad enough the flags are destroying what little hope we have left to rebound.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Bears just the better team tonight. Happens.

Just want to see the offense clicking again before post season. Don't want to go in playing this this. Hopefully Niners and Cards will be some good medicine.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
We're gonna be fine even if we lose this game. We are obviously having a very very bad day in Chicago, it happens to all good teams. I'm sitting here in shock too, But I'm not sitting here angry. They look horrible I know, but we all know they're better than this.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate collinsworth but he’s right. Saints are going to be very tough to beat in the super dome.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That call on NRC just damn. Whatever.

This is the first time this year's team has gotten their butts kicked. Might not be a bad thing for them tbh.