Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
He's making excuses for Trubisky, but the same shit happened to Goff with the shit passes. And damn.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
We're down 15-6, not sure we can score 10 more points tonight. This game reminds me of what Dallas did to NO last week. If we lose, going to be hard to get 1st seed back. Game against Eagles isn't a cakewalk, and I don't see the Panthers beating NO. They're a hot mess right now. Steelers have a shot, but they're inconsistent and not likely to win at NO. Not the end of the world. No guarantee someone like Seahawks doesn't go to NO and knock them off in second round, far as that goes. More concerned about Goff and his confidence getting shaken at exactly the time you hope to have all cylinders humming/

I don't think it's in Goff to lose confidence, even if he threw 5 picks. That said, I used to believe Goff didn't/couldn't handle pressure well and I've seen nothing so far this season to change that significantly. Give him the time he's above average but he can't extend plays on his own and I doubt he ever will.

Ram65

Legend
Off night but, you have to get at least three points on the turnover.

…..

Legend
Trubisky playing slightly more energetic than Goff tonight, but mistake prone.

We need to capitalize on Trubisky gifts but ....

jeezus Goff throws a pic before I finish typing ...ugh lol